Easy put in your crock pot and forget Dishes:
If you plan on enjoying the much needed nice weather or do not feel like cooking on a rainy day, here are some recipes for you.
Stuffed Peppers: (makes 4 servings)
1lb. extra-lean ground beef
4 large green bell peppers, tops removed, cleaned of seeds and cored, but not cut in half
8 oz. can tomato sauce, divided
15 oz. can spanish rice
1 large onion, chopped
1/2 tspn. salt
1/4 tspn. black pepper
1. Combine all ingredients, except 1/2 can of tomato sauce.
2. Stuff green peppers full.
3. Place peppers in slow cooker. Pour remaining tomato sauce over peppers.
4. Cover. Cook on high 4 hours.
Barbecued Pork Chops: (Makes 6 servings)
4 loin pork chops, 3/4" thick, trimmed of fat
1 cup ketchup
1 cup hot water
2 Tbsp. vinegar
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. paprika
1. Place pork chops in slow cooker.
2. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over chops.
3. Cover. Cook on high 5-6 hours.
4. Cut chops in half and serve.
If you have any recipes you would like to share please email us at email@example.com